How to Upload Documents into the Client Portal
Our investment in the latest technology means our clients can easily access important financial documents whenever and wherever they need. As part of this, we request that our clients upload their financial and tax documents into our secure Client Portal.
Here are step-by- step instructions to help you with your upload:
- After logging into your portal, click on the “File Exchange” link on the far left side of your screen.
- Click on the “Upload to Goering and Granatino, P.A.” folder in the middle of your screen.
- Click on the “Upload” icon.
- A pop up will appear in the middle of your screen. Click on the “Add files” icon on the far left bottom side.
- Follow your computer’s prompts to select the file(s) you wish to upload.
- When the file is selected, click on the “Start upload” icon, which is located next to the “Add files” icon. It is imperative to click on “Start upload” as this is what notifies our office to retrieve the documents.